1. Organise your Wardrobe
A great idea is to take a photo at this moment and one at the end so you can see the difference.
It may be an idea to have a friend or family member on hand to help you during this process to make tough decisions, to get a second opinion, to relive the moments and perhaps to hand you a tissue if you are finally saying goodbye to certain items.
Make sure that you have plenty of time to do this job as you may want to try a few items on. Have a glass of water at hand as this is quite an intense and dusty process.
- Those that require no alterations to fit or proportion.
- Those that are in harmony with your personality.
- Those that are comfortable to wear and fit well.
- Those that flatter your figure and make you feel good.
- Those that are in good condition and repair.
2. MAYBES Pile Items that Need Attention
(make sure you putting your $ in the right direction, no need to spend money on a piece of clothing that will then remain in the wardrobe and not get worn!)
It would be great to have a few large heavy duty plastic bags ready for things you would like to discard.