Most my clients share a common feeling; they often dislike shopping with a passion and they are very much in a style rut. I have your back with a style course called the Inner Circle of Style.
Others say that they have no idea what suits them or how to put it together.
So in 2019 I created the Style course “Inner Circle of Style” to be able to help people get much much closer to a wardrobe that they love to wear.
Initially I had 3 month periods but most clients completed these 3 time, so I decided to make the 9 months my best value package.
For $12.50 per week you have me helping you with suggestions, reviewing what you are trying on in store and exploring a range of relevant style subjects over this 9 month period. But of course you can also select the 1, 3 or 6 month options.
Take my client Zoe for example, she took maximum benefit from this Style Course by slowly taking a photo of each outfit she wore over 9 months and sending them for my review. I often get an email with 5 or 6 photos attached which I then review, suggest alternatives etc.
She became so confident in her wardrobe that she made sure to run new additions past me as well. I would receive many change room selfie for my review.
It is like reading a 3D style book where the book is actually written for your eyes only.
Another client who received maximum results was Deb who is really passionate about sustainable fashion. Each client is different and receives their own personalised emails.
Busy entrepreneur, Richard, received the Inner Circle of Style for Men emails for 3 months and absorbed the information like sponge during the nooks and crannies of his week.
Here are the different Style course packages
- 9 months of weekly emails on a variety of style, colour and wardrobe topics + unlimited support for any questions you may have $450 (Best Value at $12.50 per week)
- 6 months of weekly emails on a variety of style, colour and wardrobe topics + unlimited support for any questions you may have $390
- 3 months of weekly emails on a variety of style, colour and wardrobe topics + unlimited support for any questions you may have $225
- 1 month of weekly emails on a variety of style, colour and wardrobe topics + unlimited support for any questions you may have $100
If you have any questions please message me via messenger on the bottom right of your screen >>>
Or if you are ready to become my VIP then purchase here.
Here is Style Course VIP Zoe….
Zoe is one of the Inner Circle ladies who I met last year for a Style and Colour session at her home.
She has transformed her wardrobe and turned her buying habits right around. We are in contact daily and I am so proud of how she is putting all the style advice to great use. This hard working Pear shaped summer colour season says:
“I love the different features each week and the weekly homework. It really makes you think about what you need and what suits you rather than what you want…. it helps you focus and pull together a wardrobe you love! And try things you normally wouldn’t. So when I go shopping I look for specific items rather then acting like a magpie… I make sure it’s on the list and can be mix and matched”
When we start, I will need a few bits of information which I will request in a questionnaire.
👙To start with, your body shape (if you don’t know I can help you with this) and dress size.
🎨 Your colour season, if you have had your colours done, and your favourite colours. If you want, I have many colour experience options you can book in separately.
🛍The fashion brand you would like me to review. This could be Australian or international, as long as they have a website.
This is a private experience between you and me as part of a group. You will receive emails weekly.
You can also send me as many images and questions as you like via email which I will answer to you personally.
If it is a great question, I may ask your permission to share in the next email to all participants anonymously.
No need to join a Facebook group or work with Pinterest. These tools are there for you to use but the main way of our communication is via email.This program is for 3 months starting this week and you can do as much or as little if you want.
You may just like to observe the information, see how and where I shop and the brand previews. Or you might like to get stuck in and use this time together efficiently. It is up to you.
Here is VIP Deborah….
This is what Deborah thought of her Inner Circle experience:
“This has definitely been worthwhile! I love the emails & I always check out the Pinterest boards & almost always go to check out the stores you mention. What I think I’m enjoying most from this experience is learning what NOT to buy. I was tempted by a few sales, but felt confident knowing that I had either something similar or I didn’t have a strong need for that thing given my style aspirations.”
I am super excited for you to join me in the Inner Circle for Style!
This is your time to take control of the things in your wardrobe that are not quite working and flip them on their head.
Love what you wear!
Style Course Frequently Asked Questions
- I am really daggy, is this style course for me? Perhaps you know the answer to this, Yes, this service is a one-on-one relationship between you and me and we work towards what you would like to achieve.
- Literally, I have no shopping budget, should I join the inner circle? The fact that you are reading this page means you are keen to learn. This is about you learning and if that means reading the emails then that is fantastic.
- My wardrobe is a mess and I don’t know where to start? Gosh, you are not alone. But you have to start somewhere, so why not with my help. It is always better with someone in your corner, right?
- I am old, surely this is only for young people? Well, I reckon we are all the same, young or old so if you are ready to learn then I am ready to help.
- I have no money to spend. That is exactly why I created the 1 month package so you can still get my help over 4 weeks and transform how you feel about your wardrobe.
I really hope you join this awesome service. Did I miss any of your questions, contact me here!