Autumn Trend Alert! The Longline cardigan is a look that is certainly going to go big this autumn.
Want to look more dressed-up without looking too formal?
The solution often lies with adding an extra layer, especially one that covers bare flesh.
The coatigan (aka longline cardigan) is a great example; it covers the upper arms, adds a third layer and gives your look a more finished appearance.
From Luxe to Less
Let’s start with full disclosure that I am a fiercely independent stylist and I receive no commissions for any style recommendations I make. Click away on the links, they are there to help you buy (if you want) not to fill my back pocket.
Of course if you want help picking the best fits for you and your proportions, it would be an honour for me to make a personal selection for you. Click here to contact Style Angel.
I will take you through the choices I made, left to right.
- The lilac cardigan is by Theory available at the Iconic. $729. Wowzers I say! It also comes in an electric blue.
- The navy cardigan is by Saba and is $229 and also comes in black and grey in a short and longer version. Saba has carried this style for a few years, with great success and quite a few of my clients have bought this an investment.
- Friends of Audrey, describes herself on Google “For the modern gentlewoman. A womenswear label dedicated to creating simple yet luxurious ready-to-wear that reflects timeless style.” This beige oversized cardigan is made from Alpaca wool which is why you pay a premium price of $289.95
- One of my favorite labels for knitwear, Forever New as it is not crazy expensive, lasts and is always right on trend. Nice colour that will go with so much $119.95
- Wallis is a UK fashion label I remember from my London days. I always look for different elements that spark a little excitement and the tassels are cute and a great waist definition. $79.95
- Another Forever New choice in black this time at $59.99
- For many years my knits came from Witchery, and this is exactly the colour I am looking to replace. It does come with a belt which I am less keen on. $99.95
- The last one is a super cute version by Cotton On for $39.95
More choices available on the dedicated Cardigan Style Angel Pinterest board.
Love What You Wear
Learn how to look your best every day whether you’re at work or play. It will be the 2 hours that will change the way you look and feel forever.
Comment ‘Yes Please’ below and I’ll message you to set up a time to chat.
Or simply CLICK HERE to find out more.