Working my way through the city this week it is clear that the following Autumn Fashion trends for 2019 have arrived, in the stores, in full glory:
1. NEUTRALS, in a wide variety from oatmeal to cognac beige
2. POP COLOURS, if you fancy a pop of colour, you are in luck this Autumn. Country Road, Marcs and Veronika Maine are given us crimson, magenta, Seed and Marcs is loving apple green and Cue is giving us yellow.
3. CHECK PATTERN, this pattern will not be for every one. It is usually in a lighter grey version. Great to match the jacket with a t-shirt and jeans or to dress up a nice skirt. I am loving the look!
4. MUTED COLOURS, a safe bet as these shades are universal meaning they suit any colour season. Khaki green, blush pink, plums, charcoal all great basics to have in your wardrobe. They will go with anything so no excuse in the mix and match department as long as you check the style is right for you.
5. ANIMAL PRINT, from zebra to tiger in many versions and snake print, skirts (Witchery), puffer jackets (Seed) and many many jumpers and tops. If you love that print, it is your time!
Do you have no idea what suits you this season?
There is no need to be in a style rut, so many styles and colour suit your shape and skin tone. Discover this and much more during a style session, there are many options for all budgets available. Contact me and let’s chat about it.