A scarf is a perfect way to dress up any outfit and allow for endless mix and match wardrobe opportunities. Tied in a way that resembles a V-neck will make you look slim and still allows you to wear an accessory in your neck.
All of this will showcase your upper body and also work perfectly in the Vital-V which is the area of your body that get the most attention when you communicate with people face to face, via face time or Skype.
Here your style tips how to tie a scarf
This is a very easy way to tie a scarf and look slimmer, show some neckline and look professional if you wear it to work.
Make sure you follow these steps;
1. Check to see if the width fits comfortably in the palm of your hand.
2. Fold the brightest pattern side to the outside for better contrast near your face.
3. Ensure the bottom is even so it will look nice once it’s tied.
4. Start at one third and fold it around your neck as if it’s a cowl neck.
5. To slim down the scarf around your neck push the scarf flap from outside to inside quite tightly.
6. Pull the flaps firmly when held together tightly.
7. Push your finger in the middle to create a V-neck neckline.
8. And the final touch to keep your scarf in place is to fold over the flap.
Leave a Reply