know how important it is to Dress Right for Your Body Shape so Click
Here for Your FREE Body Shape Analysis and Body Shape Recommendations
Inverted Triangle Shape
The aim is to create balance with the upper and lower body by creating the impression of a wider bottom and drawing attention away from the upper body.
- Use Horizontal lines lower body
- Use Vertical lines upper body
- A draping dress that curves in all the right places (jersey accentuates your shape)
- Dresses that flow through the waist
- A fluting skirt with a flaring hemline to balance top and lower half.
- A draping skirt that gathers on the hips (jersey is great).
- A-line skirts
- A coat with buttons that sit underneath the bust.
- Set in sleeves
- Side shaped garments
- Good fitting bras
- Shape wear that shapes from the bust and finishes at the bottom.
- Flared Pants
- Stiff fabrics
- Emphasizing waist
- Full sleeves
- Big Collar
- Tapered pants
- Chunky knit sweaters
- Double breasted jackets
- Shift dresses
- Polo necks
- High wasted trousers
- Bolero jackets
- Elaborate necklaces
- Shapeless floatie dresses
- Three quarter sleeves or sleeves that finish at the bust line
- Cut away shoulders
- Scooped necklines
- Shoulder pads
Famous Inverted Triangles
Susan Sarandon, Angelina Jolie, Uma Thurman Renee Zellweger, Catharina Zeta Jones
Blog written by Angela Barbagallo, Fashion Stylist
Style Angel Corporation Pty Ltd
1 Bracken Close Engadine NSW 2233 Australia
Ph 02 9520 9940 Fax 02 9520 9018 Mob 0407 032 531
[email protected] www.styleangel.com