Well the one thing women and men all have in common is that we have SKIN and HAIR – but do we all know how to properly look after it?
Our skin is our largest living organ and plays a vital role in detoxification and general good health – How you look after it will determine if you have beautiful glowing skin, or dull, dehydrated and congested skin.
A STYLE ANGEL GUIDE TO SKIN FITNESS
- The most important step to have dynamite skin is getting into a regime – it takes 28 days to form a habit – so starting with the basics of a good PH Balanced cleanser is going to set you in the right direction. Soap and Water just doesn’t cut it ! Once you start your regime stick with it and promise yourself “THOU SHALT NOT CREATE ANOTHER COSMETICS GRAVEYARD"
- Whatever your skincare regime, it should include a cleanser and a day and night moisturiser. Your Day Creme is your Protector and your Night Cream is your CORRECTOR! We have the highest rate of skin cancer related deaths in Australia than any other Country in the world, so an SPF in your Day Moisturiser is a MUST.
- If you’re looking for something extra to incorporate into your routine, serums are a great way to deliver active elements to the skin. I think of Sex and the City when I think of Serums ….just like a Cosmopolitan – Your Serum is your cocktail for the skin that improves the skin surface and leaves it glowing.
- What is also important is treating the eye area where the skin is at its thinnest and where we often show the first signs of premature ageing. Your mantra regarding eye creams should be that “They are mandatory – just like wearing a seat belt !”
- TO EXFOLIATE OR NOT TO EXFOLIATE ?
Removing dead skin cells by using
a gentle exfolient , a Deep Pore Cleansing Masque or a Fruit Based
ENZYME PEEL 2-3 times a week makes a dramatic difference to your skin
health. As we age, our ability to turn over skin cells begins to slow
down, so we need to manually exfoliate the dead skin cells to allow
the nutrients, vitamins , and minerals penetrate deeper to nourish the
new skin cells that are forming.
Blog written by Angela Barbagallo, Fashion Stylist and Denise Farrell
Style Angel Corporation Pty Ltd
1 Bracken Close Engadine NSW 2233 Australia
Ph 02 9520 9940 Fax 02 9520 9018 Mob 0407 032 531
[email protected] www.styleangel.com
Leave a Reply