This Christmas and New Years I will be enjoying some well earned R&R with my young family in Club Med Phuket for 2 week. Can’t wait and I am super excited!!
I love being organised with my packing as it takes away the stress completely. With packing for 4, and dog staying at Club Dog there is a lot to think off and together with tons of Styling bookings my head is full around this time of the year.
Here are some of Tips how to plan your trips stress free:
- Have a running List including “To Buy”, “To Pack” , “To Do”. I use my iPad for everything that pops in my head
- Invest in some Travel Space Bags where you can take the air out of your luggage so you can save space. You can buy them online at Howard Storage
- 3 weeks before your holiday start putting things to pack away in some free drawers. Saves you doing tons of washing
- Clean your house before you go as it will make the return home so much more relaxed. I make sure all washing is done, clean sheets and towels
- When it is time to start packing, reflect again on your choices, are they mix and match items? Do you love wearing them? (let’s face it if you don’t love it at home, you won’t wear away)
- Leave some room for some shopping
- Weigh your bag before you leave for the airport so you are not hit with an excess luggage bill.
- Think less is more… you will default to the same outfits and wear them over and over.