LOVE WHAT YOU WEAR
Have you considered the benefits of using a professional fashion consultant in Sydney, but aren’t sure it’s for you? More and more people are hiring wardrobe stylists as they discover all the ways these services can improve their lives. Personal stylists aren’t just for the rich and famous – everyone can benefit from looking and feeling their best when they get dressed in the morning. Working with a professional wardrobe stylist in Sydney may be right for you if you would enjoy:
Having access to a professional stylist can remove the stress of not having anything to wear. Whether you’re just getting dressed for a day at the office or preparing for a formal event, you’ll have the wardrobe you need and the knowledge about how to dress for your body type and personality. Any time of day and anywhere you go, loving what you’re wearing will enhance your self-confidence – and self-confidence is the most important thing you can wear.
More free time
If you’re like most women, your schedule is full enough without spending a lot of time shopping, trying on the wrong clothes, and changing outfits multiple times as you’re rushing out the door because you’re unhappy with your wardrobe. Don’t spend your valuable free time worrying about your clothes. Hire a personal stylist instead and let them handle the shopping tasks, knowing they’ll return with clothes that will fit and will suit your personality and style. Spend the free time you gain doing things that are important to you.
How can paying for a personal stylist save you money? It’s simple. Many women only wear about 20% of their wardrobe. The other 80% represents the money you’ve spent on clothes that you don’t like, that don’t fit, or that have some negative aspect that keeps you from wearing them regularly, such as the wrong colour or cut. When you work with a stylist, you’ll end up with fewer items in your closet that you can mix and match and wear all the time – and feel great no matter what outfit you choose.
Working with a corporate or personal stylist can make your life much easier and less stressful. With help, you’ll put together a capsule wardrobe you can use to create many different looks, plus flattering accessories you’ll love. Always having something fabulous to wear can reduce tension significantly. You’ll learn how to create outfits that transition seamlessly from desk to dinner or what to choose for an important presentation. Your wardrobe will be created to suit your personal style and flatter your body type, so the perfect clothes are always within arm’s reach.
Where to find a corporate stylist in Sydney
At Style Angel, we know fashion. With 18 years’ experience helping men and women find clothes they look and feel amazing in, we can show you how to dress for your body type and your personal tastes. To discover the many advantages of working with a personal stylist for yourself, contact Style Angel today.