Finding a pretty skirt is not always easy. This pattern and coloured skirt by JacquiE is a lovely one. Please select a size that fits well in your waist so you don’t loose the above the knee finish line. Standard is to go down a size than you normally wear in your pants.
I hope you are starting to get the idea that most of looking slimmer and taller is about tricking the brain of who is looking at you. I call it becoming the “director of where people look”. Being in charge of your outfit is super important and anyone can follow these strategies.
Wearing patterns is a GREAT way of hiding your natural curves as you kick the brain in overdrive leaving it no option but to follow the pattern as opposed to get stuck at for example your muffin top or back fat (which is usually breast tissue!).
Some simple rules on patterns:
- You must love the pattern!
- The pattern size must match the size of your bone structure. Just pick your match:
- Small wrist and/or small height —> Small pattern size is best
- Medium wrist and/or medium height —> Medium pattern size is best
- Large wrist and/or tall height —> Large pattern size is best
It is a great balancing act!
Here is the latest Pinterest Board with Perfect outfits for your PEAR shape
Follow Style Angel / Angela Barbagallo’s board – PEAR – BODY SHAPE STYLE RECOMMENDATIONS on Pinterest.