- Stand tall
- Stand with your weight equally on both feet
- Avoid distracting gestures
- Walk with confidence
- Look people in the eye
- Keep your hands away from your face when you speak
- Ensure verbal and non-verbal message are consistent
- Smile to invite conversations and openness
Within seconds we make up our minds and people make up our minds about us. Within seconds we make up our minds and people make up our minds about us.
Really in effect we judge and get judged all to the time! People decide on our personality, social background if you can be trusted, if you can get the job done, if you get that promotion you are working towards
The key message here is that of course you want to match your professional image as close to your own personality so you feel comfortable professionally which always translates into confidence in all areas of your life.