A scarf is a perfect way to dress up any outfit and allow for endless mix and match wardrobe opportunities. Tied in a way that resembles a V-neck will make you look slim and still allows you to wear an accessory in your neck.
All of this will showcase your upper body and also work perfectly in the Vital-V which is the area of your body that get the most attention when you communicate with people face to face, via face time or Skype.
Here your style tips how to tie a scarf
This is a very easy way to tie a scarf and look slimmer, show some neckline and look professional if you wear it to work.
Make sure you follow these steps;
1. Check to see if the width fits comfortably in the palm of your hand.
2. Fold the brightest pattern side to the outside for better contrast near your face.
3. Ensure the bottom is even so it will look nice once it’s tied.
4. Start at one third and fold it around your neck as if it’s a cowl neck.
5. To slim down the scarf around your neck push the scarf flap from outside to inside quite tightly.
6. Pull the flaps firmly when held together tightly.
7. Push your finger in the middle to create a V-neck neckline.
8. And the final touch to keep your scarf in place is to fold over the flap.
You may also like our article on how to wear a poncho!
ABOUT ANGELA BARBAGALLO
Angela Barbagallo is one of the brightest minds in personal styling and confidence coaching today.
Angela has educated her many clients in making great style choices, which translates into increased feelings of well-being and a positive attitude in life.
Angela is a body shape and colour expert and a best selling author on Amazon of two style books “8 Ways to Look Fabulous, Taller and Slimmer” and “The Real Woman’s Guide to Hair”.
Angela is the NSW Independent Style Consultant for Diana Ferrari since 2011 as part of their Fusion Reward Program.
Angela also collaborates with Corporate Clients such as Bank of America, Jetstar and Bupa with her “Dress for Success” program.
Follow Angela Barbagallo’s blog posts: http://styleangel.com/blog/
Join the 21 Day Style Challenge: http://styleangel.com/stylechallenge/
Follow Angela Barbagallo on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/styleangel3
Follow Angela Barbagallo on Twitter: https://twitter.com/styleangel3
Follow Angela Barbagallo on Instagram: https://instagram.com/angela_styleangel/
Follow Angela Barbagallo on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/styleangel3/
Purchase Angela Barbagallo’s Books: https://amazon.com/author/styleangel